* My partner and I are very understanding of each other.
* My partner and I hug, touch, and kiss each other all the time.
* My partner and I have a wonderful sex life.
* My partner and I are very affectionate with each other.
* My partner and I have great respect for each other.
* My partner and I are very considerate of each other.
* My partner and I genuinely enjoy each others company.
* My partner and I love to cook with each other.
* My partner and I laugh together all the time.
* My partner and I have a wonderful friendship.
* My partner and I have lives outside of our relationship.
* My partner is comfortable within his own skin.
* My partner cares about my feelings.
* My partner is honest even when it’s not easy.
* My partner has great integrity.
* My partner is a great kisser.
* My partner takes excellent care of his physical, mental, and spiritual health.
* My partner has goals and takes action to move himself towards them.
* My partner will try most anything at least once.
* My partner treats others with respect and appreciation.
* My partner appreciates affection.
* My partner is a little goofy and silly at times.
* My partner makes me laugh.
* My partner laughs more than he scowls.
* My partner loves the time he spends with family and friends.
* My partner enjoys a bit of travel.
The positive talk is great in helping you feel better and is instrumental in bringing better experiences into your life. But you’re not likely to find your ideal match sitting on your couch when you return from the bathroom during a commercial break of your favorite sit-com. You must give your words action.
You must go places, you must do things, and you must interact with the world. For example, if you’ve always wanted to learn how to khaki then take a community course with a friend, you never know who will be doing the same.
If you like to read, do so in a public place. Simply go to a coffee shop for a while, have some tea, and read for an hour or so. Join a club and become activity in the things that interest you. You are surrounding yourself with like minded people, and you are further allowing the universe to do its job.
If you want someone to cuddle you on those chili evenings you have to put yourself out into the world.
How to Use These Affirmations
Set aside a few minutes each day, preferably first thing in the morning or right before bed when your subconscious mind seems most open. Invoke your emotions, sit in front of the mirror, look into those beautiful eyes of yours and proclaim your affirmation. Get excited about the new life you are beginning, think about the new possibilities and adventures.
Give yourself praise for being brave and busting out of an old and familiar way that was getting you nowhere.
The more persistent you are with an affirmation the more it becomes the natural nature of your thoughts. You will be surprised and delighted at how differently you feel after only a short time of affirming your best life.
I hope you were able to find some relationship affirmations that work for you. If you have a relationship affirmation you’d like to share, a constructive comment to leave, or a question of your own please contact me at http://www.kimchelltalk.com.
KimChell [Kim-Shell] Talk is a simple reference guide designed to inspire you to transform your Self from a reader to a doer.
We strive to help you shed your disempowering thoughts, words, and actions with the free content found throughout http://www.kimchelltalk.com.
Life is a journey… not a destination point. We want to help you dance along your course as if no one is watching you, sing as if no one can hear you, and enjoy the many pleasures of life. So we wish you many happy trails.